- Digital Onboarding - August 5th
- Material Distribution - August 10th
- ID Req'd to Enter Hunt Office - August 10
- First Day of School - August 13th from 8:25 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. (First 3 weeks virtual for ALL Students)
- NO school - Staff Development - August 21st & 28th
- Face-to-Face Instruction begins - Thursday, September 3rd (for students who selected Face-to-Face)
- No School - Staff Development - September 4th
- No School - Holiday - September 7th
Do you know that the Hunt PTA sponsors
The Sixth Grade Store?
This is an incentive program for good behavior! Your sixth grade student will earn "Husky Biscuits" from their teachers when they exhibit responsibility, kindness, and all around good behavior. They will then have the opportunity to spend those bucks, one time a month at the store during their lunch period. They can buy fun school supplies, electronic goodies and other cool items!
Would you please consider DONATING to the store inventory? Is your company possibly interested in making a donation? If you'd like to DONATE to the store inventory, you may drop off items at the Hunt Front Office. Attn: 6th Grade Store . The more “cool” items we have, the more motivated the kids will be. *Our goal is to have a “Raffle” for a bigger item each six weeks! Please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you´d like to donate. Thank you!
The dates for the Sixth Grade Store to be open during 6th grade lunch are:
Be sure and ask your student about their Husky Biscuits!
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com