- Digital Onboarding - August 5th
- Material Distribution - August 10th
- ID Req'd to Enter Hunt Office - August 10
- First Day of School - August 13th from 8:25 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. (First 3 weeks virtual for ALL Students)
- NO school - Staff Development - August 21st & 28th
- Face-to-Face Instruction begins - Thursday, September 3rd (for students who selected Face-to-Face)
- No School - Staff Development - September 4th
- No School - Holiday - September 7th
Flutter into a book at the Book Fair!
The Hunt Library and PTA will be hosting the Scholastic Fall Book Fair October 28 - November 1 in the library and during lunch in the cafeteria. Spring Book Fair will be March 23 - 27.
Volunteering at the Book Fair
The book fair requires many volunteers to be successful and we will need volunteers for shifts.
If you are interested in volunteering for the book fair, please contact email@example.com. Other questions about the book fair can be answered by the librarian, Mrs. Casey, at firstname.lastname@example.org 469-633-5244.
Thank you to everyone for helping out!
Book Fair Chair
Hunt MS PTA