- ID Req'd to Enter Hunt Office
- School Hours - 8:25 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. (First 3 weeks virtual for ALL Students)
- No School - Staff Development - August 28th
- Face-to-Face Instruction begins - Thursday, September 3rd (for students who selected Face-to-Face)
- No School - Staff Development - September 4th
- No School - Holiday - September 7th
REFLECTIONS is a nation-wide arts appreciation and recognition program for students. It is sponsored by the National PTA, and it takes place in the Fall. Every year there is a new theme for the competition, which is chosen from student suggested ideas. It is very important, that the art works relate to the theme!
Students may submit entries in the following categories:
- Literature – Fiction or nonfiction, prose, poetry, drama, or short story (must not exceed 2,000 words or 8 ½ x 11 inches)
- Visual Arts – Original print, drawing, painting, collage, photographic collage, metal etching or punch work, fiber work, or computer-generated artwork (must be flat, not more than 3/8 inches thick, maximum size 24 x 30 inches including a mat)
- Photography – Original black-and-white or color image, single print or collage (maximum size 11 x 14 inches including a mat)
- Musical Composition – Voice, instruments or a combination of both, with or without lyrics (maximum time 5 minutes, a CD recording of a performance of the composition should be submitted.)
- Dance Choreography – Original dance choreographed by the student with up to 3 dancers. (maximum time 3 minutes, should be submitted on a CD or DVD)
- Film Production – Original work, animation, narrative, documentary, experimental, computer-generated (no PowerPoint, maximum time 5 minutes, CD or DVD)
Have fun and make sure all entries relate to the 2020-2021 theme: “I Matter Because”.
Hunt PTA Reflections Chair